Non-Taxable Resident Reporting

Non-Taxable Resident Reporting | PK Professional Accountant
  • As a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) in Ottawa, PK accounting has the expertise and experience in Non-Resident Tax Return.
  • I shall ensure that you’ll benefit from personal income tax planning strategies to take advantage of all available deductions and exemptions.
  • Please call at (613) 799-9936 for details.

What are non-taxable residents

Non-taxable residents include, but are not limited to, (1) new immigrants who have not lived for 183 days in that year (2) international students who have not lived for 183 days in the current year (3) visitors who have not lived for 183 days in that year, foreigners with income in Canada (4) former taxable residents who have left Canada, whose spouse or dependents are not in Canada (5) have left Canada, and the former taxable resident (6) whose spouse is temporarily resident in Canada has left Canada but has a business, investment or former taxable resident of bank deposits.